What To Know Before Attending The Event
The Kalamazoo State Theatre is thrilled to be hosting the 2023 Snow Jog after party. This is a FREE EVENT that is open to the public. Not jogging? No problem! Come on out and celebrate the new year with KST!
Want to participate in Snow Jog? Details below:
Join us as we kick off Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week with Snow Jog! Tickets are on sale now.
Tickets are $60 per team (2 people per team) plus a minimum of 2 non-perishable food items. All food donations benefit our charity partner, Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes. The race includes stops at a variety of downtown bar and retail accounts, offering our beer (for purchase) and Snow Jogger challenges. The best part? You can create your own route! All you have to do is complete 5 out of 11 challenges to receive your Snow Jogger prize!
Each team (2 people) will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Please note: You do not need to be present to win the Grand Prize.
The day culminates with an event at the historic Kalamazoo State Theatre. Come down from 3:30-6 for drinks and music.
A few things to note:
– This event is 21+
– Please drink responsibly!
– No wheels. This race must be completed on foot.
– Packet pickup times and food item collection times
– Friday, January 13 from 5-8pm at Shakespeare’s Pub
– Saturday, January 14 from 11am until the start of the race at the Eccentric Café
– Race announcements begin at 11:45am
– The start line is in our Beer Garden
– This is a rain or shine event. Rules & Regulations will be included in your packet with your race bib, passport, and route map.
– Be sure to dress for the occasion – the costume contest is on for this year!
– Don’t wait to sign up, this event will sell out!