- Valid photo ID is required for will-call tickets and the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Some events may have age restrictions. Please contact our ticket office at 269-345-6500 prior to purchasing tickets.
- Outside food & beverages are prohibited.
- All purses and bags are subject to search.
All persons and bags are subject to search. Sharp objects, weapons and illegal contraband are not permitted into the venue. For your own safety, and that of all of our patrons, guests may be required to undergo electronic security screening and/or pat downs at the entrances to the Theatre.
The items listed below, and any additional items that Theatre management determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment, are prohibited items which will not be allowed inside the venue. The Theatre reserves the right to eject or bar entry to patrons who have such prohibited items in their possession.
- CAMERAS WITH EXTERNAL FLASH OR INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES (NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION)
- AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
- LASER POINTERS
- ILLEGAL DRUGS/SUBSTANCES
- CHEMICALWEAPONS, INCLUDING MACE AND PEPPER SPRAY
- NOISE MAKING DEVICES
- OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
- OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE, INCLUDING ALCOHOL
- OVERSIZED BAGS OR BACKPACKS
- BEACH BALLS OR PROJECTILES
- SKATEBOARDS/SCOOTERS/ROLLER BLADES/HOVER BOARDS
- CANS OR BOTTLES
- PETS (SERVICE ANIMALS EXEMPT)
- SELFIE STICKS
Guest Code of Conduct
The Kalamazoo State Theatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience for all of our patrons. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all Theatre personnel.
- Guests will assist in creating a safe and enjoyable environment by reporting inappropriate behavior to an Usher, Security Officer, or House Manager.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff and security regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and in compliance with the law.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects, using foul/abusive language or gestures, attempting to enter restricted areas or engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not interfere with the event or performers in any way.
- Guests will not smoke anywhere inside the Theatre at any time.
- Guests will wear a shirt, shoes, and lower garments at all times.
Your ticket is a revocable license exclusively valid for the event listed on the ticket and is additionally subject to full terms and conditions found at www.ticketmaster.com and additional terms that are listed on or incorporated into the back of the ticket. Theatre Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with any Ticketmaster and/or Theatre terms and policies, as determined in the sole discretion of Theatre personnel.
Theatre staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of the law, may be subject to arrest and prosecution.