Job Title: Street Team Member
Property: Kalamazoo State Theatre
Hours: Part-time, hours vary, by need basis, independent contractor
Rate: Varies by route and event
We’re looking for fun, energetic, hard-working people to represent Kalamazoo State Theatre at local events & within area businesses. As a member of the team, you should enjoy interacting with people and have good basic knowledge of the concerts / events you’re representing. The goal of the Street Team is to grow awareness for events within the community and to establish relationships. Team members need to have a flexible schedule, follow rules/guidelines, and are willing to work weekends and occasional evenings.
We’re looking for those willing to complete distribution / flyering routes within the Kalamazoo / Portage area. Locations will be provided. This is an independent contractor position.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must know the Kalamazoo / Portage area. Bonus points if you are familiar with WMU’s campus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time & walk briskly
- Must be able to persevere in a fast-paced environment
- Must follow basic rules and job requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. when required
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work well as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion for the events we host or a willingness to embrace the formats.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be out-going and able to approach public
- Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve results.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.