FAQ / GENERAL RULES
- Valid photo ID is required for will-call tickets and the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Some events may have age restrictions. Please contact our ticket office at 269-345-6500 prior to purchasing tickets.
- Outside food & beverages are prohibited.
- All purses and bags are subject to search.
Lost & Found
Any found unclaimed property can be turned in to Lost & Found located at the box office or given to any usher/ staff at the theatre.
Items are held for one month before being boxed and donated to a local charity with the following exceptions:
- Drivers Licenses are dropped in the mail within one weeks time.
- Bank Cards that are not claimed are destroyed after one week.
The box office staff will make every attempt to contact the owner if email, a phone number or address is located on the item. To claim a lost and found item, the owner must stop in or contact the theatre at 269-345-6500 and describe the item as well as possible.