FAQ / General Rules
- Valid photo ID is required for will-call tickets and the purchase of alcoholic beverages..
- Some events may have age restrictions. Please contact our ticket office at 269-345-6500 prior to purchasing tickets.
- Outside food & beverages are prohibited.
- All purses and bags are subject to search.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the venue. Smoking is allowed outside the venue at some events and requires a hand stamp and/or ticket to re-enter.
+ Are cameras, video, or recording devices allowed?
The policy for each event is determined by the artist. Generally, none of these are allowed inside the venue. To find out for your specific event, please call the box office on the day of the show within four hours of showtime for more information.
+ Is re-entry allowed?
There is no re-entry. Smoking is allowed at some events and requires a hand stamp and/or ticket to re-enter.
+ Can I bring my small child or infant?
There are age restrictions for some events. While we do not entirely prohibit small children or infants from the venue, we do ask you to please consider high volume levels and the environment of the show you are attending. Please contact our box office at 269-345-6500 prior to purchasing tickets to any event for more detailed information about the show you would like to attend.