The State Theatre is pleased to offer full-service concessions throughout the venue both before and during our shows. We serve a variety of items including draft and bottled domestic beer, imported brews, and local microbrews, as well as a wide range of premium liquor. Water, soft drinks, popcorn, and premium candy are also available. All concession purchases may be enjoyed in the theatre during shows. Cash Only, ATM available. Outside items not allowed.
Downtown Kalamazoo is full of unique restaurants, bars, breweries, wineries, a vibrant nightlife, and more – all of which are just a short walk from the State Theatre! Be sure to visit one of our many restaurants and bars before and after the show. Here’s a list of South Burdick’s finest, and some Kalamazoo favorites.
- Harvey’s On The Mall: Next Door
- Tibbs Brewing Company: Next Door (small bites)
- Blue Dolphin & Papa Pete’s Pizza: Both 1 block South
- Central City Tap House: 1/2 block North
- Epic Bistro: 1/2 block North
- Fandango: 1 block North
- Rustica: 1 1/2 blocks North
- Mangia Mangia: 1 1/2 blocks North
- The Union: 1 1/2 blocks North
- Irving’s Market: 1 1/2 blocks North
For more options, browse Downtown Kalamazoo’s website.