The State Theatre offers multiple full-service concessions throughout the venue both before and during our shows, serving a variety of items including draft and bottled domestic beer, imported brews, and local microbrews, as well as a wide range of premium liquor. Also available for purchase is water, soft drinks, popcorn, and a wide selection of candy. All concession purchases may be enjoyed in the theatre during shows; Outside items not allowed.
Downtown Kalamazoo is full of unique restaurants, bars, breweries, a winery, vibrant nightlife, and more – all of which are just a short walk from the State Theatre! Be sure to visit one of South Burdick’s finest and Kalamazoo’s favorite restaurant and bars before and after the show.
- Harvey’s On The Mall: Next Door
- Tibbs Brewing Company: Next Door (small bites)
- Blue Dolphin & Papa Pete’s Pizza: Both 1 block South
- Epic Bistro: 1/2 block North
- Fandango: 1 block North
- Rustica: 1 1/2 blocks North
- Mangia Mangia: 1 1/2 blocks North
- Irving’s Market: 1 1/2 blocks North
- The Union
- Central City Tap House
- The Wine Loft
For more options, browse Downtown Kalamazoo’s website.